Doll Profiles

Thursday 14 August 2014

Here Kitty kitty!

It was about time Ella met my cat, Jaspur, since they both have to share the same house. Because Ella is a Wood Elf, she has the ability to commune with nature, that includes animals. This is how it went.


Ella: Here kitty kitty.


 
Jaspur: Do I look like the kind of cat who'd respond to, 'here kitty kitty'? It's sickening.


Ella: Oh, sorry. I've never spoken with a cat before.
Jaspur: I can tell.

Jaspur: * yawn *
Ella: Um, if you're going to sleep, would you mind if I came over to feel your fur?

Jaspur: You must be joking.
Ella: I've seen Rosie do it.
Jaspur: * sigh * Very well, if you must.

Ella: Oooh, your fur is very soft.
Jaspur: * grumbles *

Ella: You know Jaspur, I am glad you are the first cat I've met, because you are very kind.

Ella: Jaspur?
Jaspur: * snores *
Ella: Hmmmm. * sneaks *

Jaspur: What? Hey, I didn't say you could.... * sigh *... never mind.

Ella: * grins *




Thanks for reading!
Rosie

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Typical cat with cattitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, cattitude indeed! XD
      When I read this I can just hear his voice going with the words so well!
      Thanks for commenting Isabelle!
      Rosie

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet. I'm glad it went better than I thought it might. Ella just has a way with animals, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it went well too! Thanks for commenting!
      Rosie

      Delete
  3. So cute and funny :-). A lovely doll and a beautiful cat you have!

    ReplyDelete