Doll Profiles

Monday 19 January 2015

Bean Bag!!!


........................


Me: * sigh *


Ella: Oh, hi Rosie.
Me: Ella, have you seen your room lately?
Ella: Huh?


Ella: Oh. Hehe.
Me: Can you clean up please?


Ella: But I'm using them.
Me: All of them?
Ella: ......Yes.
Me: Ok then, I guess you won't have any room for your new surprise.
Ella: Surprise!


Ella: Ok, I'll clean up right now!
Me: * chuckles *


...................


....................


..................


..........................


Ella: Finished!
Me: Good girl. Now sit down over there and I'll go get the surprise.

...................


Me: Ta da!!!


Ella: ??????
Me: What do you think?


Ella: Um, what is it?
Me: It's a bean bag.
Ella: A what?
Me: A bean bag. It's like a giant cushion.


Ella: A cushion?


Ella: Hmmm....


Ella: * snuggles * Ooooh, it's so squishy!
Me: ( squishy? )


Ella: This is for me?
Me: Yep!


Ella: Cool!

.........................


Me: Um, Ella? What are you doing?
Ella: Just watch me Rosie!


Ella: Ready..........


Ella: ......go!


Ella: Weeeeeee!


Ella: * muffles * Ooof.
Me: Are you ok Ella?


Ella: * giggles * That was fun!

......................



Ella: I love my new bean bag!!!


Ella: * contented sigh * Thanks Rosie!
Me: Your welcome. ^_^


Thanks for reading!
Rosie







4 comments:

  1. That was a really fun read Rosie! How cute she is, I love reading your Ella stories, they always make me smile. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Xanadu! I'm glad you enjoy them and I really appreciate your comments! :)
      * hugs *

      Delete
  2. Hehe, Ella's so cute! Love her outfit to. :)

    ReplyDelete