Doll Profiles

Friday 30 October 2015

Ella's Post


Ella:  .........maybe it's this button.....


Ella: There......good.....I think that's it.


Ella: Hello everybody. It's just me today.


Ella: Rosie's been caught up with a lot of stuff lately, and she's been meaning to apologise
to you guys that she hasn't been posting much, but she hasn't had time. So I though I'd
say sorry for her.


Ella: See the thing is, Rosie's been going through some stuff lately.


Ella: She tells me not to worry, and that she's going to be fine and it's just life getting on top of her at times.


Ella: But still, I wanted to help her.....


Ella: So that's why I'm doing this post. To say sorry and to explain what's been happening.
And don't worry, Rosie says she means to get back into more regular posts as soon as she can.


Ella: Well that's all for now. See ya!


Ella: ........where's that button.....


Me: Ella?


Ella: Oh, um, hi Rosie.
Me: What are you doing? Who were you talking to?


Ella: I-I just wanted to help.....
Me: Help with what?


Ella: Rosie, could you help me post this on the blog! Please!
Me: Why do you........oh, I see. * smiles *


Me: Alright, give me the camera please.


Ella: I just thought, since you were so busy, I could help a bit.
Me: That's very thoughtful of you honey.


Ella: Rosie, you're ok right?
Me: * smiles * Yes El, I'll be fine, I promise. We'll be back to regular posts very soon.


Ella: Thats good....



Thanks For Reading
Rosie
(& Ella ^_^)

4 comments:

  1. Seems that you need some serious hugs, Rosie. So, here you are. And Ella, that was so very thoughtful of you! So sweet! I'm sure you're always making Rosie smile, when she needs it. Hang on, you two, life will brighten up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much Anja. *hugs* And yes, Ella often finds many ways to make me smile. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ella and Rosie!
    Been wondering how you two have been, but didn't want to intrude. I'm pleased things are getting back to normal for you both, it's a bother when life gets in the way. You are so thoughtful Ella to bring us up to speed, and very clever too, fancy using the camera all by yourself, I haven't mastered taking pictures of myself yet!

    Well I must get on and say hi to some other folks, so you two take care of yourselves.
    Big hugs,
    Xr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Xanadu! *hugs* Yes, Ella was very happy with herself for figuring out how to use the camera. ;) Will do, and you as well. ^_^

      Delete