Doll Profiles

Saturday 19 July 2014

A Small Reward

Ella said she was bored, and that she needed something to stimulate her mind. So I gave her some math problems. I don't think this was quite what Ella had in mind.


She pondered.......

......and pondered......

........and pondered some more.

Until finally, I took pity.
Me: Hey El?

Ella: Huh? Yes?
Me: I've got something for you.

Ella: Really? What is it?
Me: Just a little reward for your efforts.

Ella: Licorice Alsorts!!!

Ella: Are they all for me?
Me: Well, yes. But just have one for now.

Ella: Ok.

Ella: I choose......this one.
*reaches*

Ella: Ooooooh, yummy.

Ella: Thank you Rosie.
Me: You're welcome.

*nibble*
Ella: Mmmm.


* Bonus pic *


Thanks for reading!
Rosie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella!
    What a cute blog. I am glad that you found Rosie to look after you. Looks like she is planning a wonderful room for you. (By the way, don't stress too much about the math problems. Humans actually use a calculator to work out math!)
    Hugs,
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabelle,
    Thankyou for reading, and thanks for the math tip. I'll remind Rosie of this the next time she gives me math problems.
    Rosie showed me your blog too. It is really nice, and Sam seems like quite a generous human.
    Hugs,
    Ella
    P.S This is Rosie now, Ella accidentally commented twice, so I had to delete one. This was her first time using the internet. XD

    ReplyDelete