Doll Profiles

Tuesday 15 July 2014

An Official Introduction


Ella: Hello everyone! Rosie said it was time I properly introduce myself.


I was too shy before. Having just arrived and everything.


But now that I've settled in, I'm ready to give you an official introduction!


So first off, my name is Ella, and I'm a Wood Elf......


....as you've probably guessed.


Now many of you may be thinking, hang on if you're a Wood Elf then what's with the urban attire?
Well, allow me to explain.


You might want to sit down.


That's better.


Not so very long ago, my village in the Elven Realm or Fantasy Dimension was raided by a group of Dark Elves.


It was really scary. I was frightened, but my Daddy told me to run.


So I did. I escaped into the "Real World". An entirely different dimension.


Not long after that, I met Rosie. She found me and took me home with her.


She gave me new clothes and said I could stay if I wanted. I said yes.


Rosie says she is working on a room just for me.......


.......but for now I'm living on her desk.


I miss my people though.
*sniff*


*reach* 


*snuggle*
I don't know if anyone else escaped.



But Rosie says that if she meets anymore Wood Elves, she'll bring them home to meet me.


I hope, now you know a little more about me, that we can be friends.


Well, I'll see you later. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment