Doll Profiles

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Poor Ella! :(

( quick OOC/out of character update. )
Sorry I've been so inactive lately, but I do have a good reason. One of Ella's hands is, erm, kinda broken. I won't go into details but she currently only has one hand. I'm about to order her a new pair from Fairyland. She's been packed away in her box since the incident, but I just couldn't stand leaving her in there anymore! So anyway lets get back to the IC/in character stuff. :)


                                                   ****************************


Ella's been hurt, she assures me that her elven ability to heal will do its work, but it might take some time since she's only young. She's been quite sad as of late, let's go see if we can cheer her up.

Me: Hey Ella.
Ella: Oh, hi.
Me: How you feeling honey?

Ella: ......Ok.
Me: Do you think you can come say hello to everyone?
Ella: Um, yes.

Me: You right?
Ella: Yep.

Ella: Hello everybody. Um, I had an accident....
Me: Do you want to sit down and tell them?

Ella: Oh, um, yeah ok.

Ella: I kinda, erm, hurt my hand pretty badly. I was practicing some Wood Elf stuff and, well, it went a little wrong. So, so now............

Ella: * sniff *
Me: Aww, Ella honey, don't cry. It wasn't your fault.

Ella: * sniff * Hm?
Me: It was an accident, that's all.
Ella: * sniff * Ok.

Me: Are you tired? Do you want to go back to bed?
Ella: Yes please.

Ella: * struggling *
Me: Need some help?

Ella: Um, yes please.

Me: Here.

Ella: Thanks.
Me: Comfy?
Ella: Yes.

Me: Up you go.

Me: There you go. Get some rest.

Ella: Rosie?
Me: Yes?
Ella: Thankyou.
Me: * smiles * No problem sweetie.


Thanks for reading!
Rosie

6 comments:

  1. I love your interaction with Ella in this post. Letting her sit in your hand and putting her up in her bed just seems so natural. So sweet and the feeling is absolutely real. I read this and believe that somewhere there is a recovering Wood Elf being cared for by her human. Thank you for the momentary escape from the real world. Fabulous stuff, and I wish Ella a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! Your comment is greatly appreciated! I'm so glad the story was able to give you that feeling! Thanks again! * hugs *
      Rosie

      Delete
  2. Aww, poor Ella!
    I hope she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and read this story ... how gorgeous, and moving. I love it when people can make you feel something with their stories, well done Rosie. I hope Ella is recovers from her accident soon, it's sad to see her in this state. Kisses to Ella!
    Cheers,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Xanadu! I'm really glad you enjoy the story. Ella says thank you and that she feels a little better know. ( even though she is still one handed. ) But she is "on the mend" ;)

      Delete