Doll Profiles

Thursday 27 November 2014

Sea Shells

I was away with my family and friends a couple of weeks ago, and I bought Ella back some souvenirs. I only gave them to her today though, and they seemed to cheer her up considerably in her current state. :)

Ella: Thanks Rosie!!
Me: You're welcome. ^_^


Ella: So pretty.



Me: Can you hear the ocean?
Ella: Yes! Yes I can!


Ella: Look! I'm a shellfish! 
Me: I can see that. XD


Ella: Oh, I have an idea!


Me: Ella?
Ella: Just a moment. Now where is it?


Ella: Eureka!
Me: Er, Ella, what are you doing?
Ella: Wait and see!


Ella: See! I'm a mermaid!
Me: * stifles laugh * Oh, um, I see.


Ella: It's clever right?
Me: Yes Ella, very clever. ;)

Playing with shells can be exhausting work.

Me: Ella, do you want to say goodbye to everyone?


Ella: Oh, yes! Bye everybody! And thank you for all your
warm wishes! It makes me feel so much better! ^_^

Thanks for reading!
Rosie


---------- BONUS PIC ----------


6 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie!
    It's good to see Ella in good spirits today. She's such a little sweetie (I really love her character).
    Cheers,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Xanadu!
      I'm really glad you like her character!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. It's nice to see her having fun despite her state!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! So cute! I'm glad she's cheering up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, she's feeling much happier thanks to all you guys! ;)

      Delete