Doll Profiles

Sunday 31 May 2015

An Apology

So I think I have some explaining to do.
Firstly, I sincerely apologise for the lack of activity on the blog lately.
As some of you may know, about a month or so ago we were hit by a mini cyclone.
We were mostly unscathed, however we did end up losing power for a week, and then soon after that we lost our internet for another two.
All this combined with the fact that I've been quite busy lately, means that I haven't had much
time to spend photographing Ella.
Again, I'm very sorry about the lack of posts, but things should start to pick up again now.
For now here are just a few photos I took the other day on a display shelf.
Some of them are a little blurry and the camera died about 5 minutes into the shoot so I didn't take many, but they'll have to do for now.
Enjoy!








Thanks for Reading!
Rosie


10 comments:

  1. Welcome back Rosie! It's good to see little Ella again too!

    We all understand how life gets in the way, just pleased to hear you came through unscathed from the cyclone.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are okay. Losing power for a few hours is hard, I cannot even imagine a week without it.
    Always good to see Ella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam. Yeah losing power was not fun.
      XD

      Delete
  3. I love your photos:)
    I didn't know about the cyclone, and I'm glad you're okay:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! So good that there was no major damaged. Maybe you should have a talk with and a Thank you for certain wind-devas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anja. Yes, I'm glad there wasn't any major damage in our area. :)

      Delete