Doll Profiles

Saturday 13 June 2015

The Egg

So we finally had a nice break from the freezing rainy weather we've been having. 
Or at least, enough of a break for Ella to beg me to let her play outside. ^_^



....................

Elle: * humming *

.......................

Ella: * sigh *
Me: What's up El?

Ella: Oh, just the sky, it's beautiful.
Me: * chuckles * Not quite what I meant.

Me: Be careful.
Ella: I wi-

Ella: Aaah!
Me: Ella!

Ella: Ouch.
Me: You ok?
Ella: Yeah, I think so.

Ella: Hey! Look Rosie!
Me: What?

Ella: Eggs! And I think they might be.......oh.
Me: What's wrong?

Ella: They've all been smashed.
Me: Oh, honey.......wait isn't that one still whole?

Ella: * gasp * Yes! You're right!

Ella: It's the last one.

Ella: Rosie! Please! I have to keep it! I have to help it hatch!
Me: But Ella, we don't know how long it's been out in the cold for, it could be-
Ella: No don't worry! It will hatch soon!
Me: How do you?......Oh, never mind, ok you can keep it.
Ella: Thank you Rosie.

Me: It's a shame that all the other's were smashed.
Ella: Yeah.

Ella: Don't worry little one. I'll protect you.


To Be Continued..........


Thanks For Reading!
Rosie

11 comments:

  1. D'aww. Good luck, Ella. Lucky little egg to have such a great caretaker.

    - Miri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella is so precious! I wonder what will hatch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We'll just have to wait and see since Ella failed to disclose that information. ;)

      Delete
  3. AW! I can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to get it up a soon as possible! :)

      Delete
  4. So cute! I wonder if a bird will hatch, though at first I thought it looked much like a spider egg sack XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows, we'll just have to wait and see! XD

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ella & Rosie!
    What a wonderful find Ella, I know you will take good care of it and I hope there is something exciting inside this little egg that makes the nurturing worthwhile. (No spiders though.)
    I look forward to the next instalment Rosie.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Xanadu!
      Thanks! Ella is excited enough about this egg that I am assuming it's not a spider, but hey, who knows, I mean I "do" have a Wood Elf living with me so anything is possible right? ;)
      * hugs *

      Delete