Doll Profiles

Thursday 25 June 2015

A Zimma?


......................


Ella: * humming *


......................


Me: Hmmm......


Me: Uhhhhh...... : /


Me: Hey, El?


Ella: Huh? Yes Rosie?
Me: How's the egg doing?
Ella: Oh, just let me check.


...................


Ella: Yep, it's fine. Nice and warm.


Me: Right. Um, Ella?
Ella: Yeah?
Me: Do you know what kind of egg this is? Because it looks a lot like a spider's egg from
what I can gather.


Ella: Oh no Rosie! It's not a spider's egg! It's a Zimma's egg!
Me: A Zimma? Never heard of them before.


Me: * typing * Zimma. Let's see now.


Me: Um...well I don't think that's what we're looking for.


Me: Let's try something else.


* click *


Me: Hmm....Uh Ella? Is this a Zimma?


Ella: Let me see.


Ella: Oh no! That's definitely not a Zimma!
Me: Well that's pretty much all that came up.


Ella: I guess Zimmas mustn't be common in this dimension.
Me: They live where you come from too?
Ella: Oh yes! My people keep them as pets all the time!
Me: What do they look like then?
Ella: Um, wait a second and I'll show you.


.................


* scribble *


.................


Ella: Done!
Me: A bush is going to hatch out of that egg?


Ella: Huh? A bush? Oh, hang on!


* scribble *


Ella: There!
Me: Ah yes. Now it makes more sense. Can I see?


Ella: Yeah, here.


Me: Hmm. Well I suppose they look different. Do they only come in green?


Ella: Oh no! They come in all sorts of colours!


Ella: They're really cute too. You'll see, it should hatch any day now.
Me: You know that?
Ella: Of course. I can sense all life, right down to the tiniest ant, and this Zimma is well and truly living.



To Be Continued.........


Thanks For Reading!
Rosie


8 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this story, I cannot wait to see the Zimma hatch! Rosie you really must write a book with Ella, I'm sure kids of all ages would love it. :)
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Xanadu! That really means a lot! Ella is actually a small part of a huge story of mine that I hope to one day write. I'm just trying to figure out a way to write it since it has so many characters and side stories. :)
      Thanks again!
      * hugs *

      Delete
  2. You're so good with photographing a story! I can't wait for the next installment. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jordy! Glad to know my practice is paying off! :)

      Delete
  3. I hope zimmas are not related to tribbles. Or you'll have more of them than you might like...
    It is such a sweet story, I hope the zimma hatches soon, I have a serious problem with waiting patiently...
    Hugs,
    Aurinel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I most certainly hope not! I'll have to discuss that with Ella. ;)
      I'll have the next instalment up as soon as possible!

      Delete
  4. Ella is so cute! Can't wait to see the new zimma :)

    ReplyDelete